Liver Kids Australia relies on donations to develop our resources and support network. Please help us improve the outcomes for children with liver disease by donating to us, no matter how small, every little bit helps!
Donations contribute to:
- Developing and providing information to healthcare professionals and the community about the signs and symptoms of childhood liver disease.
- Raising awareness of childhood liver diseases and their impact on Australian children and families.
- The work of paediatric Liver Units in Australia including:
- facilitating research into causes and treatment of childhood liver diseases;
- purchasing essential equipment required for organ transplant and other surgeries; and
- developing improved facilities for the treatment and ongoing care of children with liver disease and children who have received a liver transplant.
- Providing support and resources to parents of children with liver disease and children who have received a liver transplant, including education about lifestyle factors to maximise health pre and post-transplant.
Liver Kids Australia Inc. is a Registered Health Promotions Charity. All donations over $2 are tax deductible.
Click on this button to make a donation.
Electronic Funds Transfer
To make a donation by EFT, please use the details below.
Liver Kids Australia Incorporated
BSB: 112 908
A/C: 412 318 445
Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your donation if you would like to receive a receipt for tax purposes.
Post a Cheque
You can also send your donation by cheque to:
Liver Kids Australia Inc
PO Box 3519
WESTON ACT 2611
Please include your contact details on the back of the cheque if you would like to receive a receipt for tax purposes.